Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Photo Challenge - Day Two

See yesterday's post regarding the photo challenge I'm participating in. Today my challenge is to Renee of R&R On the Road. Although not on the road yet, she finds many fun and unique things to share.

Today's photo was taken in the back yard of the house we sold in December. After several years of drought, falling rain is especially joyful. Enjoying the patio on a rainy afternoon, I took a few pics trying to catch the rain drops. It was just for fun, and I ended up really liking this one.


8 comments:

  1. That is a really neat photo, Jodee! I wasn't sure what those vertical dashes were at first. :)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an interesting photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've never been able to take a picture where the rain showed up as horizontal bars. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I haven't been able to catch the drops falling like that since :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. Holly bush? The rain really looks neat like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The whole back wall was holly bushes - that variegated one is huge :-)

      Delete
  6. I'm just catching up on a few of my favorite blogs and saw I have been challenged. Challenge accepted :-)
    This is a great shot. The lack of color is what makes it so interesting.

    ReplyDelete